SIOPA INVITES YOU TO OUR FIRST YOUNG PROFESSIONALS EVENT
ORGANISATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY CAN OFFER MANY CAREER PATHWAYS – WHICH ONE WILL YOU TAKE?
The SIOPA Young Professionals Event 2017 offers an invaluable opportunity for young professionals to gain an understanding of the vast career pathways offered in the Industrial/Organisational Psychology profession. The event is recommended for young professionals, undergraduate and postgraduate students currently studying, or considering studying, Industrial/Organisational Psychology. Due to demand, SIOPA have also incorporated an Endorsed Supervisor Networking Event for students looking for Endorsed Supervisors for their placement programs. Light catering will be provided and it is FREE to attend!
Light catering will be provided and it is FREE to attend!
INCLUDED IN THE EVENT:
- SIOPA Endorsed Supervisor Networking Event 2017, 5:30PM-6PM
- SIOPA YPE 2017, 6PM-8:00PM
SOME SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Vanessa Vershaw, Organisational Psychologist, Reinvention Consulting
- Fel Donatelli, Organisational Psychologist, Perquiro Consulting
- Dr Ali Burston, Organisational Psychologist, Metisphere